ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING (N/344/5/0249) (12/22) (MQA/FA13346)
Advanced Diploma in Accounting (ADIA) is approved by Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA). This programme provides the fastest pathway to become a Chartered Accountant. With this programme, students could enrol into Oxford Brookes University Degree immediately after the completion of the course. Students will also be provided the most comprehensive accountancy education to meet challenges in their professional examinations.
REASONS FOR TAKING ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
1. ACCREDITATION BY MALAYSIAN QUALIFICATION AGENCY (MQA) This Advanced Diploma programme in Pintar College is recognized by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and is accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA). Please click http://www2.mqa.gov.my/pasp/ for more details.
2. EXEMPTIONS AWARDED BY PROFESSIONAL BODIES Advanced Diploma graduates are entitled to get exemptions awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). ACCA grants up to 6 papers exemptions to Advanced Diploma graduates and they could progress into Professional level qualifications.
3. COMPLETE DEGREE OR ENROL TO THE FINAL YEAR OF LOCAL DEGREE Advanced Diploma graduates can graduate with a Oxford Brookes University Degree in which if they have completed their ACCA Fundamentals Exam and RAP.
4. WIDE SYLLABUS COVERAGE The syllabus of this Advanced Diploma program is bench-marked against ACCA syllabus. Thus, there are a lot of subjects or papers which are offered in ACCA is included in this Advanced Diploma programme in order to improve students’ accounting skills and strengthen their knowledge in the field of accounting.
5. GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY Graduates of Advanced Diploma in Accounting can find gainful employment in accounting, auditing, taxation, administration & finance in public practice, commerce and industry at the sub-professional level. This qualification will enable the graduates to support finance managers in any types of business.
- Intermediate Management Accounting
- Intermediate Audit and Assurance
- Intermediate Malaysian Taxation
- Intermediate Financial Reporting
- Commercial Banking Operation
- Intermediate Public Sector Accounting
- Corporate and Business Law
- Corporate Reporting
- Intermediate Financial Management
- Islamic Finance
- Intermediate Business Strategy
- Principles of the Forensic Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Accounting Consultant
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Forensic Accountant
- Finance Director
Diploma in Accounting or any other related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 AND SPM with credit in Maths and passed English
Full time and evening classes available
January, May and September
Full time – 1 year
Evening class – 1.5 years